Operations that can be performed only by submission during reception hours
Reports concerning the Company
Transfer of shares, allocation of shares, appointment and removal of directors, change the company address, removal of a lien, submission of a ‘reporting authorization’, submission of notice of an attachment order.
3 Shderot Ha’Melacha, Nazareth-Illit
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday; Hours 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday - document submission only, in the box located on the ground floor of the building.
There are no reception hours on the eve of Jewish holidays and during Hol Ha’Moed.
The Service and Information Center operates Sunday - Thursday; 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please contact the Service and Information Service by phone: 1-700-70-60-44, extension 3
- Our Nazareth-Illit offices are located in Building 2 ‘Lev Asakim’ , 3 Ha’Melacha St. When arriving by bus should get off at the station near Elite Square and the Police Station and turn into Ha’Melacha St.
- When parking in the parking lot, disabled parking spaces are available immediately at the entrance to the indoor parking located in the left building, Building 2. Enter the building and take the elevator up to the 3rd floor.
- For the blind: there are two elevators, press the second button from the top on the control panel at the right side of the elevator. Listen to the vocal announcements within the elevator announcing the required floor.
- The office is equipped with a hearing induction loop system. The person receiving service can use the system to hear the service provider through his own hearing aid using the T mode or through a designated headphone.
- The offices on the 3rd floor have toilets with disability access.