Submission of Application for the Registration of an Association
Submission of Adequate Management Documents
Will be executed in a complete kit format only (incomplete documents will not be accepted, and will be immediately returned), and by setting an meeting in advance by e-mail:
4 Keren Ha’Yessod St. (the corner of Ben-Zvi St.), Beer-Sheva, Karasso Building.
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday; Hours 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday - document submission only, in the box (located on the ground floor of the building).
Reception is closed on eves of Jewish holidays and Hol Ha’Moed.
The Service and Information Center operates Sunday - Thursday; 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please contact the Service and Information Service by phone: 1-700-70-60-44, extension 3
- Our Beer-Sheva office is located in the Karasso Building, 4 Keren Ha’Yessod St., corner of Ben-Zvi St., some 50 meters from the Central Train Station and some 100 meters from the Central Bus Station (additional public transportation is not required). When exiting both stations, turn right.
- Nearby parking - at the Center of Government complex which is adjacent to the Karasso Building. When parking at the Center of Government press the ‘Trade Floor’, take the Eastern exit, turn right and walk 30 meters.
- At the entrance to Karasso Building, to the left, is an elevator for the disabled and from it a passage to the security checkpoint. After passing the security checkpoint there are 2 elevators to the left, press the 7th floor, the audio system announces the floor numbers, exit the elevator and turn right to the office.
- The office is equipped with a hearing induction loop system. The person receiving service can use the system to hear the service provider through his own hearing aid using the T mode or through a designated headphone.
- The office has toilets with disability access.