The Department seeks the general public's cooperation in its sphere of activity.
Leakage of Sensitive Information
We urge you to report any leakage of sensitive information or unlawful publication you encounter, exposing a document of the Ministry of Justice or a judgment/verdict, which harms individual privacy, published in one of the following ways:
- In the press
- Over the Internet: website publications, online rulings forums, emails, etc.
- Through documents that arrived at wrong destinations via fax, email, etc.
- Information security loopholes in technology systems that provide services to citizens.
Information Security Ideas and Solutions
Do you have a solution for technological information security that could boost information security, or a tool for detecting information security failures or for identifying classified material, which you would like to share with us? Let us know and we'll be happy to meet with you.
To report leakage of sensitive information or information security-related suggestions and initiatives, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Tel: 02-6466519 or 02-6466520
- Fax: 02-6466649
- Modi Naor – Department's Head. Click here to send an email