Notice is hereby given that in accordance with Section 6(a)(2) of the State Property Law, 5711-1951, the Government has decided to authorize the officials of the Ministry of Justice as detailed hereunder, to represent the Government in any of the transactions referred to in Sections 4 and 5 of the Law, with the exception of transactions in real estate property coming within the sphere of activity of the Ministry and the function of the authorized signatory, up to the amount specified alongside each of them and to sign, on behalf of the State, such documents as pertain to the said transactions.
1. The Director General, in respect of any such transaction - without limitation as to amount.
2. The Deputy Director General, in respect of any such transaction - up to a sum of 500,000 New Shekels.
3. Senior Deputy Director General of the Human Resources Administration, in respect of any such transaction - up to a sum of 300,000 New Shekels.
4. Head of the Patents Authority or His Deputy, in respect of any transaction connected with the Patents Authority - up to a sum of 100,000 New Shekels.
5. Director of Building, Quartermaster's Stores and Housekeeping, in respect of any such transaction - up to a sum of 55,000 New Shekels.
6. The Commissioner for Complaints against Judges (Ombudsman) or His Deputy, in respect of any transaction connected with the Complaints against Judges Commission - up to the sum of 55,000 New Shekels.
7. The Library Director, in respect of any transaction pertaining to the ordering of books for the library - up to a sum of 10,000 New Shekels.
Every authorized signatory as detailed below shall sign together with:
Authorized Signatories 1 to 3 - The Comptroller of the Ministry or His Deputy
Authorized Signatories 4 to 7 - The Comptroller of the Ministry or His Deputy, or in respect of a transaction the consideration for which does not exceed 55,000 New Shekels, together with the person responsible for budgetary control in the Finance Department.
The mandates for officials of the Ministry of Justice in respect of which provisions have been published - are hereby revoked.
Government Notices [Yalkut Ha-Pirsumim] 6029, 19th of Kislev 5769, 6.12.2009
The persons holding the aforementioned positions as at 1.1.2010 are as follows:
In relation to Section 1 - Dr. Guy Rotkopf, Adv.
In relation to Section 2 - The Deputy Director General- the position is not filled at present.
In relation to Section 3 - Senior Deputy Director General- Mr. Ronen Gurevitz.
In relation to Section 4 - Head of the Patents Authority- Dr. Meir Noam, his Deputy, Advocate Noah Shlomovitz.
In relation to Section 5 - Director of Building Quartermasters Stores and Housekeeping - Mr. Sami Graydi.
In relation to Section 6 - Commissioner of Complaints against Judges (Ombudsman) - Retired Judge Eliezer Goldberg, his Deputy- Retired Judge - Mr. Shmuel Hamdani.
In relation to Section 7 - The Library Director- Ms. Yelena Ames.
Each of the said Authorized Signatories shall sign together with the Ministry Comptroller Mr. Ami Talmor or with his Deputy, Ms. Noga Meir, or in relation to a transaction the consideration for which does not exceed 55,000 New Shekels, shall sign together with the person with responsibility for budgetary control in the Finance Department, Mr. Meir Parnassa.
>To download the file (In Hebrew)